Returns & Cancellation Policy
We love it when you love your furniture, and 98% of our customers are completely satisfied. We are the #1 rated US furniture company on Google. In the rare event that you need to cancel or return your order, please read the following policies carefully.
Cancellations Policy (applies within 24hrs of order being placed)
- After placing an order, you can cancel at no charge for any reason within 24 hours.
- Once an order is placed, we immediately submit the order directly to our or the manufacturer's warehouse, ensuring it’s shipped to you as quickly as possible.
- Once the warehouse receives your order, we (and thus, the customer) become financially obligated to purchase the merchandise from the warehouse; hence we cannot accept cancellations after the 24 hour window has passed.
- When you place an order, you will receive an email confirmation describing the details of your purchase. It is your responsibility to verify the accuracy of the information in the email receipt. You have 24 hours to review your confirmation and reply with any discrepancies or changes.
- To cancel an order, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number, and reason for cancelling. Unfortunately, no phone cancellations can be processed. If you cancellation request is approved, you will receive an email confirming the cancellation.
- Special orders, orders that are being held in our warehouse for delayed delivery at the request of the customer, layaway, and financing orders cannot be cancelled.
- Any cancellation requests submitted 24 hours after the order is placed are subject to the Returns Policy below.
Returns Policy (applies after 24hrs have passed after an order was placed)
- Orders may be returned or cancelled within 15 days of receipt for a refund equalling the purchase price minus both a 30% restocking fee and round-trip shipping and handling costs. These costs are deducted from the refund, regardless of whether you were you were originally invoiced for shipping or if the costs were discounted or free.
- Returned items are never resold to customers, as they are no longer new; they are usually donated to charity.
- Exact delivery dates and times cannot be guaranteed. Deliveries on evenings or weekends cannot be guaranteed.
- Due to liability issues, the delivery team in unable to assemble any furniture not purchased through our company.
- To request to return an order, send an email to email@example.com with your name, order number, and reason for returning. Unfortunately, no phone cancellations can be processed. If you return request is approved, you will receive an email confirming the return and next steps.
It's unlikely but what if part of my order arrives damaged?
- Upon delivery, you will be asked to sign a delivery slip indicating that the order was received in good condition. Thoroughly inspect the furniture prior to signing. In the unlikely event that any part of your order arrives damaged, please write “damaged” on the delivery slip next to the damaged piece(s). In addition, please take pictures of items in question and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of your delivery. Do not accept damaged furniture.
- Provided you note the issue on the delivery slip and photograph the items with issues and send us the photographs, the manufacturer will send replacement parts free of charge and the white glove delivery company will be able to bring the items to perfect condition.
- We stand by our products. You will not be charged for the redelivery of any previously damaged products. We reserve the right to fix damaged or defective pieces at our discretion.
- Only items marked damaged or defective on the delivery slip at the time of delivery are eligible for free repair or free replacement parts.
- Table pads ship separately because they are custom and will be delivered to you directly via fedex/ups within 30 days of your delivery.
What if my order doesn’t fit in my home?
- Please carefully review the dimensions of your items prior to ordering. Dimensions for most every item are available on our site for your convenience.
- Any items sent back because they do not fit are subject to the Returns Policy stated above. If an item may fit in your room, but cannot fit through a doorway, you can accept delivery and we will put you in touch with a furniture technician who may be able to disassemble and reassemble your furniture for a fee.
Special note on colors, finishes, leather, and stone
- We cannot guarantee that the finish of the furniture (including wood, simulated wood, leather, or stone) will be exactly as pictured.
- Naturally occurring variations or imperfections in the grain, color, or sheen of wood may occur. Stone finishes, such as marble and granite, may differ in color and veining. Additionally, variations in the color, sheen, and texture (including wrinkling and natural marks) of leather may occur due to both natural phenomena and different dyeing and tanning processes. These naturally occurring characteristics are not viewed as damages or defects.
- Due to differences in the resolution of computer monitors, as well as differences in lighting conditions in photographs, images of products displayed on our website may differ in color to the items you receive. Furniture is often photographed in bright, sun-filled rooms, and may look different in your home. We work directly with manufacturers to obtain the highest quality photographs and display our merchandise as accurately as reasonably possible.
- Furniture with a distressed finish may have marks, spots, scratches, and/or other distress marks that are intentionally made by the manufacturer to achieve a ‘distressed’ look. These are not considered damages or defects.
- We currently ship throughout the continental United States and Canada. However, we have many international customers all over the world who heard about us or found our great deals online. We will work with your selected freight forwarder and will deliver your order to them at no charge!